Job DescriptionJob ID: 6682812002 Location: Norwich, VT Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 03/24/2023
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, for a position on-call and performing emergency night/weekend hospice visits if needed. This office will service hospice clients on a per visit basis throughout Orange and Windsor Counties in VT and Grafton County, NH.
Rotating schedule - On-call from 5pm to 8:30am M-F and weekends - one week on and the next off
Full Time compensation and benefits but only work 26 weeks out of the year!
Prior home care experience strongly preferred.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories after business hours and during the weekend days and evenings.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
A current license as a Registered Nurse in VT/NH.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations