love what you do
Pinellas Private Duty Caregiver (HHA/CNA)Job ID: 6728699002 Location: Palm Harbor, FL Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Apr. 24, 2023
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs and CNAs to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
Quick Hiring Process - Interview Monday, Start Working Friday!
1:1 Patient Ratio!
Pay Range: $13 - $17/hr
We have current job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides and CNAs - Certified Nursing Assistants in the following locations:
- Palm Harbor
- Tarpon Springs
- Crystal Beach
- Pinellas Park
- Kenneth City
- Saint Petersburg
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs):
- Employees are eligible for any of BAYADA’s group medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits if you work an average of 30 hours per week over a 3-month measurement period.
- Employees working less than 30 hours per week are eligible for the Minimum and Enhanced Minimum Coverage Plans.
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience;
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the board; and/or
- Current CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant license listed in good standing with the board.
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our employees who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide