love what you do
Insurance Confirmation AssociateJob ID: 4878289002 Location: Parsippany, NJ Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: Sep. 15, 2020 Availability: Full-time
Insurance Confirmation Associate Opportunity
BAYADA Home Health Care, one of the nation’s premier Home Health companies, has a full time opening for an Insurance Confirmation Associate. We are seeking someone who will be able to provide support to our offices in the Central, Pacific, Mountain and Hawaii time zones. However, this role will be remote.
In the Associate role, you will verify new and existing home care benefits for BAYADA clients. This includes gaining an understanding of medical insurance terminology, interacting with various insurance companies daily, as well as handling benefits related correspondence. You will be the benefits Subject Matter Expert for our service offices, answering their questions as they pertain to client coverage and eligibility.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 10:30am to 7:00pm EST.
- Verifying home health care benefits for new home care clients
- Re-verifying benefits and eligibility for existing clients
- Contacting insurance companies via phone and internet to obtain benefit & billing information
- Documenting benefits and explaining benefits/coverage information to internal service offices
- Issuing financial liability letters
- Assisting service offices with all benefits related correspondence
- Working on special projects/initiatives as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Superb customer service and telephone skills
- Strong follow up skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Overall professional demeanor and presentation
This is a full time position. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K w/company match.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate