love what you do
Senior Credentialing Associate, Full TimeJob ID: 5523138002 Location: Parsippany, NJ Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: Sep. 04, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a full-time Senior Associate to support the Credentialing (CDL) office located in Parsippany, NJ.
This role will assist with credentialing, government applications, and business development goals.
- Complete or oversee the completion of credentialing and re-credentialing applications.
- Complete or assist in completing office regulatory filings for state licensure. This includes initial application, renewal, and change of information updates.
- Complete or assist in the completion of all government applications including licensure, Medicare, Medicaid, NPI and CLIA Waiver.
- Maintain or oversee the maintenance of companywide information related to service offices including current address, phone/fax numbers, licensure, accreditation, government provider numbers, zip codes, counties serviced, services provided, emergency contact information, etc.
- Maintain the integrity of all state filings, record keeping and tracking of updates.
- Maintain and cultivate positive, long term relationships with service/support offices and external customers.
- Follow scheduled outreach for follow up and clearly communicate processes and status updates.
- Perform related duties as required or requested by supervisor.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant healthcare and administrative experience.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates solid record of goal achievement.
- Self-directed and detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills required to perform job functions.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate