love what you do
Certified Live In HHA (Live-In CHHA)Job ID: 6580624002 Location: Paterson, NJ Category: Live In Date Posted: Jan. 20, 2023
LIVE-IN CASES AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
BECOME A BAYADA LIVE-IN!
HELP KEEP OUR CLIENTS SAFE AT HOME AS A LIVE-IN HHA!
IMMEDIATE LIVE-IN CASES AVAILABLE
$1,275/Week + Benefits + Scholarship Opportunities!
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHA - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for English and Spanish speaking Live-In HHAs – Home Health Aides across Northern and Central NJ!
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs) the following benefits:
- Weekly pay of $1275.00 before tax
- Groceries provided at NO cost to you
- Transportation included at NO cost to you
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- Sick time
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the Board of Nursing
- No license? No problem! We offer Home Health Aide Classes every month! Call our office to apply!
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide