love what you do
Home Care Shifts - Home Health Aide and CNAJob ID: 6395646002 Location: Peabody, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Sep. 26, 2022
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has openings for HHAs - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs) the following benefits:
- $18-$20 / hour
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs and other benefits
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- No certification? Apply anyway and ASK ABOUT OUR HOME HEALTH AIDE CERTIFICATION CLASS!
We have current job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Home Health Aide Certification
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide