love what you do
Compensation ManagerJob ID: 4809371002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Human Resources Date Posted: Jul. 30, 2020 Availability: Full-time
BAYADA Home Health Care is hiring a Manager of Compensation to work in our Global Support Center, located in Pennsauken, NJ. In this role, you will oversee and manage the Compensation team, the compilation of data, preparation of reports, and administration of pay structures as well as the planning and maintenance of work systems, policies, and procedures that enable and encourage the optimum performance of the Compensation team. You will implement and administer compensation strategies to ensure the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives, and ensure achievement of the Total Rewards strategy and goals, specific to Compensation.
- Provide leadership support to the Compensation function and team members in management of compensation for base salary for Global Business Services, Enterprise wide Compensation Initiatives (ie. Incentive Plans for the Practice’s specific partnership for compensation).
- Assess and perform analysis on collected wage and salary data, prepare wage and salary data to facilitate compensation and management functions across the enterprise.
- Converse with management to determine type, scope, and purpose of analyses.
- Examine and evaluate executive and non-executive positions.
- Work with other analysts or subject matter experts to complete assigned project work as needed.
- Study current organizational wage and salary data, and compile reports, organization and flowcharts, and other information.
- Collect and analyze occupational data, such as physical, mental, and training requirements of jobs and workers and develop written summaries, such as job descriptions, job specifications, and lines of career movement.
- Audit and recommend changes to salary structures and position classifications.
- Utilize developed occupational data to evaluate or improve methods and techniques for recruiting, selecting, promoting, evaluating, and training workers, and administration of related personnel programs.
- Review wage and salary adjustments for conformance to policy.
- Observe jobs and interview workers and supervisory personnel to determine job and worker requirements as needed.
- Participate in the development/improvement of company policies and processes as they relate to the Compensation Support office.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree – preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, Human Resources Management.
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior work in compensation field.
- Prior supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of compensation theory and practice.
- Ability to work independently; be self-motivated, flexible, versatile, and creative.
- Effective project management skills, including the ability to facilitate and organize.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) applications and able to learn various software applications required to perform job functions.
- Experience in Workday, survey submission through various survey vendors, Access database is preferred.
- Knowledgeable in the standard compliance concepts, practices, financial processes, and non-profit compensation practices as well as other company policies and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, attention to detail, and ability to interact effectively with management and prioritize diverse projects for multiple disciplines.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement; successfully takes on more responsibility with positive results; ambition to grow past current position.
BAYADA offers: Comprehensive salary, commensurate with experience; Benefits package including medical/dental/prescription/vision; Paid time off; 401k with company match; Tuition reimbursement; Short/long term disability.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in Pennsauken, NJ, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. EOE.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate