love what you do
Director of Clinical Operations & Education, Joint Ventures, HospiceJob ID: 6224749002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Management Date Posted: Jun. 21, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a health care professional with management experience to fill the position of Director of Clinical Operations & Education, Joint Ventures for our Hospice practice. We are looking for a dynamic leader who will partner with Directors and Clinical leadership to provide mentoring, education and support. This position requires regular, on-going travel throughout the offices in the contiguous United States.
Why Choose BAYADA?
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019
- Forbes 2020 Best Places to Work for Women
- AMAZING culture
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups
- Strong employee values and recognition
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Weekly
- Regular work hours Mon-Fri
- As Director of Clinical Operations & Education, Joint Ventures, you will collaborate directly with office Directors and Clinical Leadership team members to ensure high-level client service, clinical excellence, quality, and adherence to policies and procedures in accordance with The BAYADA Way.
- You will be accountable for supporting clinical leaders in the offices toward effective execution of 1) episodic case management, 2) high quality clinical care, and 3) professional development for the clinical team.
- Function as a consultant to office Directors, in collaboration with the Division Director who oversees home health offices across the U.S.
- Review Star ratings and quality processes.
- Participate in strategic planning for divisional growth, market development, and program design.
- Participate in the hiring, development, and support of clinical leaders and high potential clinicians across multiple disciplines.
- Mentor clinical staff and facilitate successor planning.
- Serve as the Division Lead in working with the local Clinical Leadership teams, as well as Hospice practice leadership, to implement new processes & procedures, assist with design of new process improvement programs, and oversee clinical program implementation across the division.
- Registered Nurse, RN
- BSN, MHA a plus.
- 3 - 5 years proven, progressive experience in hospice care.
- 2+ years supervisory experience within a Hospice Home Care Agency.
- In-depth knowledge of Medicare Conditions of Participation for home care.
- Demonstrated expertise in episodic case management, high quality clinical service delivery, and multidisciplinary team management.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate