love what you do
Director of Product Management-Web PortalsJob ID: 5398066002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Management Date Posted: Jul. 26, 2021
The Director, Product Management ideates, shapes, and builds new products and features that create competitive advantage and operational efficiencies. The Director is a data drive, tech savvy problem solver who possesses strong business acumen and who is obsessed with building innovative, elegantly designed products. The Director tracks full life cycle product management work including defining and creating product roadmaps, writing requirements and user stories, working closely with development teams and vendors to ensure timely delivery as well as leverage data and analytics to track, manage, and optimize performance – ensuring overall success of the products. The Director is responsible for multiple business processes, multiple applications and collaborates with a diverse number of business stakeholders across multiple departments. The Director plays a lead role in partner management, competitive analysis of the capabilities including build versus buy analysis, strategic vendor management and optimization of same.
1. Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
2. Four (4) year college degree.
3. Minimum five (5) to seven (7) years work experience as a Product Manager/Director or Product Lead.
4. Minimum five (5) to seven (7) years work experience in a Software as a Service, Mobile Application, or Cloud product company in any industry.
5. Minimum four (4) years in a software engineering position performing programming.
6. Demonstrated experience with product management, product roadmap, Agile methodologies.
7. Demonstrated experience managing and communicating prioritization of features, with a mind toward user and business benefits and tradeoffs.
8. Experience with Jira or similar tools.
9. Excellent written and oral communications skills.
10. Acceptable pre-employment assessment results.
11. Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
12. Candidates must live within commutable distance to Pennsauken, NJ.
1. Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA Home Health Care and The BAYADA Way.
2. Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies and procedures.
3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and vendors to define, design and deliver new products, technical solutions, and enhancements that work cohesively and meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users.
4. Lead the collaboration with business stakeholders to define and translate strategic business ideas into product stories and acceptance criteria.
5. Own end-to-end product delivery by leading ideation, concept development, prototyping, specifications, building, verification, and rollout.
6. Represent customer needs and requirements to drive product and feature development.
7. Collaborate with market facing, content and clinical teams to understand their needs and translate into our product roadmap.
8. Partner with stakeholders (internal and external), engineering leads, and management for sprint planning and expectation management.
9. Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders as well as to executives.
10. Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
11. Measure the right KPIs that will help stakeholders and the tech team identify what they have as levers to drive positive change.
12. Constantly improve customer satisfaction, usability, reliability and operational efficiency by continually monitoring performance data and KPIs to find opportunities to increase engagement and reduce friction for users.
13. Deeply understand the technology behind our products and become an expert in what technology and approaches are used in the market.
14. Communicate quality control plan to the product team and oversees the implementation of the plan.
15. Contribute in product training seminars and presentations.
16. Develop and maintain product documentation, product instructions and user guides, product metrics and sales and marketing content strategy.
17. Coordinate with designers, developers and testers to create functional specifications.
18. Communicate product improvements to stakeholders and key customers and senior members of the organization.
19. Provide customer support in escalated cases.
20. Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
21. Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate