love what you do
Manager, Behavioral Health, Data Analytics and Operational InnovationJob ID: 5322014002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Data Analysis Date Posted: Jun. 10, 2021
To achieve our vision, we are continuously re-thinking the way we build our services. We are investing in talent and technology to innovate our existing structure and processes to elevate our Practice, providing Applied Behavior Analysis services to the autism community in client homes, clinics, and schools.
We want to build an experience where our clients and employees are growing with us! As clinicians our service offices are obsessive about tracking, monitoring, and analyzing what is working to find opportunities to serve our clients, and attract and retain our employees. We want to make joining BAYADA a dream experience, and we’re building the support team to help us.
The Manager of Data Analytics and Operational Innovation for Behavioral Health responsible for planning and managing the execution of the Behavioral Health book of projects as we expand the practice to follow our mission of serving millions worldwide.
Although remote, the Manager of Behavioral Health, Data Analytics and Operational Innovation MUST live within a commutable distance of a 100 mile radius from the following cities: Charlotte, Raleigh, Philadelphia, or Pennsauken.
About the Role
- Demonstrate and Communicate the Core Values of BAYADA and the BAYADA Way.
- Collaborate with Behavioral Health Practice and business partners to identify key components of the operating model and identify opportunities for setting standards.
- Work closely with leadership on alignment to enterprise-wide vision, refine our scalable operating model, implement a roadmap for execution and continuously experiment to drive an exemplary experience.
- Improve and maintain the Behavioral Health playbook.
- Research and analyze data and trends to provide recommendations to the business.
- Generate data visualizations that effectively and efficiently display information to drive data-based decisions and modeling.
- Support education of new technology innovations and assist in implementation and roll out of systems and enhancements.
- Project Manager for identified priorities for the practice.
What makes you a dream candidate:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- You are curious, self-driven, tech obsessed professional who loves the challenge of taking a multifaceted complicated problem and transforming it
- Strong project and change management capabilities and experience managing large scale transformation projects.
- Experience in process improvement and technology implementations
- Interest in Data Visualization as a means to effectively, efficiently, elegantly, accurately as well as meaningfully communicate information.
- Ability to communicate to successfully inform and promote our growing practice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate