love what you do
Manager, Marketing Strategy & Sales EnablementJob ID: 5562692002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Marketing/Sales Date Posted: Sep. 22, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Manager, Marketing Strategy & Sales Enablement to oversee the development and implementation of marketing programs and campaigns that support BAYADA Home Health Care’s strategic objective of being the home care provider and employer of choice. With minimal supervision, the Manager, Marketing Strategy & Sales Enablement serves as the embedded partner with our specialty practices to meet their recruiting and client acquisition goals through effective and extraordinary brand experiences and messages. This role will have a specific focus on sales enablement, helping BAYADA increase referrals and market share in the physician, hospital, and facility segments for the BAYADA Home Health practice.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability
- Four (4) year college degree, preferably in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or related field
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or related field
- Understands the company’s organizational structure, financial status, and operational goals/objectives; connects with the BAYADA Way
- Demonstrates superior verbal and written communication skills and the interpersonal style conducive to developing marketing campaigns, messaging, and positioning
- Ability to develop and lead campaigns and marketing programs that drive measurable results
- Displays business acumen; uses data to drive marketing strategies and communicate program effectiveness to stakeholders
- Possesses effective project management skills including the ability to facilitate, plan, organize, and prioritize; able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel marketing strategies, including online and offline tactics
- Ability to design marketing plans that connect personas, buyer journeys, channels, and messaging
- Pushes the envelope on creative expression within advertising, sales enablement tools, content marketing, multimedia, collateral, public relations, and thought leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook). Experience with a CRM platform such as Hubspot a plus.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies, and procedures, including understanding of assigned specialty practices’ financial performance and data
- Develop, own, and execute marketing strategy for assigned specialty practice(s), including support of employee recruitment, retention, new client acquisition, strategic selling, and growth initiative goals; measures results and optimizes programs based on
- Apply and enhance brand and editorial standards in all marketing assets
- Execute multichannel programs leveraging social media marketing/advertising, lead generation, content marketing, and brand management to drive conversions and measurable impact to business goals
- Support practices thought leadership initiatives through earned media, PR pitches, and content development such as whitepapers and infographics
- Build relationships with key audiences including support offices, service offices, and Marketing Division team
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, creative services, and digital marketing to execute strategic marketing plans
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff members
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate