love what you do
Principal Quality Analyst (Remote)Job ID: 6584585002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Information Technology/Systems Date Posted: Jan. 24, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a full-time Principal Quality Analyst, for our DTA office, the position is a REMOTE role. As an Analyst for BAYADA, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our Client Service Managers, Clinical Managers, and Directors to gain valuable insight and experience in the home health care industry.
As one of the leading providers of nursing and personal care services in the country, BAYADA Home Health Care specializes in providing skilled, rehabilitative, therapeutic and personal-care home health services to people of all ages. With more than 300 locations nationwide, BAYADA has a special purpose - to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability, our core values.
The Principal Quality Analyst will collaborate across Quality & Standards Group and technology team to uncover data-driven insights to solve business challenges across the quality, safety, compliance, and audit landscape. S/He will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics team to follow. In this highly visible role, the candidate will apply their knowledge of the quality and compliance domain and data analysis to solving real-world problems faced by our company and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple projects and teams.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree, preferably in an IT/ Analytics related field.
- Five (5) + years’ experience in data analytics preferrable in healthcare or a related quality field.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for Quality & Standards Group.
- Strong knowledge of at least one database querying tools
- Proficiency in data metrics, analytics, and reporting systems / tools (ex. SQL, Tableau, Python, R, etc.)
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people, and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills.
- Acceptable pre-employment assessment results.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies and procedures.
- Execute the Quality & Standards Group vision and strategy for insights and analytics in alignment with Enterprise Analytics Center Of Excellence framework for Bayada.
- Provide strategic support to the Quality & Standards Group in the areas of quality, safety and compliance metrics, reporting, and advanced predictive analytic capabilities.
- Manage and enhance quality, safety and compliance software used for data capture, tracking and reporting.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the Quality & Standards Group and Enterprise Data team to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight.
- Build partnerships and work closely with internal technology teams and vendors to deliver tools and system solutions, provide monthly review and assessment of the business solution performance and adoption.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining, and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, and Quality & Standards teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within Quality & Standards Group and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate