love what you do
Program Director ABAJob ID: 6042891002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Management Date Posted: Apr. 06, 2022
BAYADA Behavioral Health, a specialty practice of BAYADA Home Care, is committed to helping children and young adults with autism or developmental disabilities achieve maximum independence in school, at home, in our center, and in their community. As a nonprofit organization, we’re driven by a deeper sense of purpose and believe that those in need of care deserve the best from us. That’s why we seek behavioral health professionals who view their work as much more than just a career—it’s their calling.
We are currently seeking an experienced Director of Behavioral Health for our NJ Behavioral Health office.
This is a very exciting opportunity as we grow our first Behavioral Health Services on the mainland.
As Behavioral Health Director you will:
- Oversee the management and operations of the office, including budgeting, fiscal management, and recruiting, marketing and business development.
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation.
- Mentor and support your team, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities.
- Apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients and the community at large.
- Building a dynamic team dedicated to providing the highest levels of client care and customer service
- Planning, budgeting and fiscal management
- Development and execution of a recruitment plan
- Monitoring quality and appropriateness of services provided
- Assure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum two years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in the healthcare industry, previous home care or behavioral health management experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement and of successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Proven interpersonal, recruiting and employee relations skills
- Proven ability to organize, manage, market and grow an office
- Effective communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position and responsibilities
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate