love what you do
Executive Director, ABA ServicesJob ID: 5752235002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Management Date Posted: Dec. 07, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an experienced executive leader with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to fill the role of Executive Director of ABA Services. As Executive Director, you will oversee start-up offices for ABA Services in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and other East Coast states. Prior multi-site management experience and experience with start-up operations is required.
BAYADA has been a leader in home care since 1975. Our mission is to provide quality home care services to millions of people worldwide. Since 2015, BAYADA has been providing ABA services in Hawaii. We focus on both Educational and Applied Behavior Analysis services. Using evidence-based strategies, we provide positive behavioral supports to reduce challenging behaviors, increase functional skills and foster independence and exceptional outcomes. Services are provided in the home, community, school, or on-site in our BAYADA centers.
The Executive Director position offers the opportunity to expand BAYADA ABA services and ensure that clients receive the compassionate, excellent, and reliable care they deserve.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master's degree a plus.
- 5+ years multi-site management experience in healthcare, home care, or other service industry.
- Prior experience with start-up operations and/or joint venture, mergers, and acquisition relationships.
- Behavioral Health, Applied Behavior Analysis, BCBA and ABA experience a plus.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and proven track record of developing successors.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel throughout region as needed.
- Acceptable results on pre-employment assessments.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Identify new business opportunities. Collaborate with organizational resources to analyze potential acquisitions, identify industry trends and react accordingly.
- Oversee all aspects of opening start-up offices, including developing business plans, identifying locations, and hiring staff.
- Shape long term strategy. Clarify key goals and initiatives that will ensure success of the strategic plan.
- Oversee and participate in the recruitment, selection, and development of high potential employees for the region.
- Provide oversight and support to offices in the region, including responsibility for direct supervision of Directors and Division Directors.
- Develop long term, trusting relationships with clients, community, employees, support, and other service offices.
- Direct and support offices to achieve exceptional outcomes through balanced performance on a five (5) pillar framework: People, Service, Quality, Growth, and Finance.
BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate