love what you do
Reimbursement AssociateJob ID: 4833233002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: Aug. 24, 2020 Availability: Full-time
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Reimbursement Associate to join our Home Health Reimbursement Services team, located in our Pennsauken, NJ Global Support Center. This position will work in a remote environment temporarily, and will support our national home health reimbursement operations. The expectation is that the incumbent will return to an office setting in 2021.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Answer telephones and generate correspondence.
- Manage portfolio of patient accounts based on payor organizations and supported business units.
- Process billing and submit invoices to insurance companies and other payers.
- Contact payers to resolve underpayments and denials. Identifying, following-up and working toward resolution for underpaid or overpaid claims.
- Ensure accurate and timely accounts receivable management, including action and documentation of activity.
- Generate insurance data forms and update client information for new accounts where appropriate. Update existing accounts when information changes.
- Review bills for accuracy - verifying bill type, ID #, proper HCPCS/CPT 4 and revenue codes.
- Review contracts for negotiated rates and discounts. Ensure claims are billed with accuracy and correct claims as needed to ensure timely reimbursement.
- Coordinate benefits and billing between insurances for our services.
- Check for completeness of attachments. Enter any incomplete bills on the late list.
- Inform service offices of any unusual circumstances that effect reimbursement (i.e. policy terminations).
- Advise supervisor of computer generated inaccuracies or required program changes.
- Respond to service office requests for information and corrections in a timely manner.
- Participate in special projects: prepare reports and presentations using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Maintain knowledge base of payer billing regulations, timely filing deadlines, and payment procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Reimbursement experience in a health care business office preferred, but not required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience working in the medical or healthcare industry.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to organize, self-motive and work independently.
- Ability to problem solve with attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills to interact effectively with service offices, clients, and payers.
- Integrity and Confidentiality are required for success in this position.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate