We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
- We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, learn more here
Job DescriptionJob ID: 6219299002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Other Date Posted: 06/17/2022
Please note- Candidates must have COS-C or HCS-O or COQS and HCS-D or BCHH-C in order to be considered.
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Full Time Medicare Case Manager with OASIS and Coding certification to work remotely. RN, PT, OT, and SLP's with certifications will be considered for this role.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Apply your skills and knowledge of OASIS and ICD-10 coding to help clients receive the home health care services they need.
- This is a fully remote, permanent salaried position.
- Base Salary: $74,000 / year
- Bonus Opportunity of $500/Quarter based on department metrics
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit, and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here.
- Review clinical information for appropriateness, congruency, and accuracy as it relates to the OASIS and ICD 10 coding while using the Medicare PDGM billing model and CMS guidelines.
- Review and communicate OASIS edit recommendations to each clinician to promote OASIS accuracy.
- Perform final review and lock OASIS.
- Timely review and coding of OASIS documents with productivity maintained at the quarterly target set by the Director of MCM.
- Prevent or decrease the occasion of Medicare denials by assuring proper coding on the plan of care and accurate OASIS documentation.
- Provide support and communication to all disciplines within the service.
- Provide customer service/education and act as a resource to Medicare Certified Offices with regards to CMS guidelines, Home Care Coding, PDGM guidelines and billing related issues.
- Provide ongoing communication with service offices via e-mail, zoom, or telephone (specific to the service office needs).
- Communication with service offices monthly and as appropriate with a focus on documentation trends, star ratings and potential revenue impact.
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by Manager/Director.
- Competency in PC skills required to perform job function
- Active State RN Nursing License, Physical (PT), Occupational (OT) or Speech (SLP) Therapists with required certifications with a minimum of 2 years clinical experience.
- Please note, while this is a clinical opening, BAYADA does have non-clinical openings available
- COS-C or HCS-O or COQS OASIS Certification and experience required
- BCHH-C or HCS-D Home Health Care Coding Certification and experience required
- HCHB, SHP, and Coding Center experience, a plus!
Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
OASIS Review, Utilization Review, Quality Assurance, Remote, Home Health Coding, Coder, Medicare
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse
- Travelling Client Services Manager / HCHB Trainer Pennsauken, New Jersey
- Strategic Program Director, (VP) Clinical Caregiver Talent Pennsauken, New Jersey
- RN for One-One Home Care - Pediatrics - Days Pennsauken, New Jersey