love what you do
Senior Manager Leadership DevelopmentJob ID: 6393150002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: Sep. 16, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is dedicated to keeping people safe at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. Since 1975, caring for people at home has been our passion and gives meaning to the work we do each day. Values-based and mission driven, BAYADA is on its way to realizing its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
Do you have experience building a leadership development program and are looking to join a fun, dynamic team and make an impact? We are looking for someone to build our leadership development program. This is an exciting opportunity to build a program that expands all levels from the ground up! The Senior Manager, Leadership Development manages the daily operations, development, planning, and evaluation of internal leadership development programming and systems/functions.
Position can be hybrid with home office being Pennsauken, NJ.
1. Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
2. Four (4) year college degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Adult Education, Instructional Design, or Organizational Psychology.
3. Five (5) + years of experience designing and delivering learning experiences.
4. Two (2) + years of experience with designing and deploying leadership development programs.
1. Master’s degree in Human Resources or Training and Development.
2. Familiarity with modern Learning Experience Platforms (LXP) such as Degreed.
3. Working knowledge of various leadership models and best practices.
4. Strong competency to think strategically and creatively.
5. Exceptional expertise in facilitation. The right candidate is a stellar facilitator, recognizes stellar facilitators, and knows how to source and coach facilitators.
6. Demonstrated experience in assessing critical learning needs for an organization.
7. Proven success in consulting with leaders and key stakeholders on learning related solutions.
8. Familiarity with the leadership and professional development landscape of service providers and vendors.
9. Ability to manage and motivate others (peers, employees and leaders).
10. Experience in new and existing learning delivery methods, including ILT, vILT, online learning, webcasts, mobile, social, video, and microlearning.
1. Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
2. Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies and procedures.
3. Own end-to-end development of leadership learning and experiences designed to prepare BAYADA employees to innovate, build, grow, and optimize the business.
4. Leverage internal expertise, vendors, and consultants to develop, deliver and maintain best in class leadership development experiences across BAYADA.
5. Assess current and future leadership needs of the organization through interviews, focus groups, surveys, and analysis of data.
6. Deliver innovative solutions that incorporate the latest learning trends.
7. Establish, and report regularly, metrics that demonstrate learning impact and effectiveness.
8. Establish strong relationships (Talent Partners, L&D, instructional designers, and key leaders) to be known as the leadership development expert.
9. Develop necessary partnerships and network to continuously challenge leadership development
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate