love what you do
Senior Manager, Policy Development, Full TimeJob ID: 5401836002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Legal/Policy Date Posted: Jul. 16, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Senior Manager in our Policy Development and Accreditation Support office.
The Senior Manager is a member of the Policy Development and Accreditation Support (POL) office team who has responsibility for management and oversight of policy development projects, as well as coordinates and oversees plan of correction development for licensure and accreditation surveys.
- Demonstrates and communicates the core values of BAYADA Home Health Care and The BAYADA Way.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, and organization as well as relevant regulations, laws, accreditation standards and BAYADA policies.
- Develops team members by mentoring and providing constructive feedback.
- Foster a concept of teamwork and instill accountability in team members.
- Provides supervision and conducts performance appraisals for team members.
- Accountable for coordination and oversight of policy development with practice clinical leadership and other support office staff by considering organizational and practice needs and promoting evidence-based practice.
- Consult and collaborate with the Director and Division Director to support and practice leadership, as needed, in the policy development and revision process.
- Identifies and communicates to Director/Chief Clinical Officer areas of clinical concern and/or barriers to compliance with regulations, law, standards, and/or policy.
- Oversight in defining and implementing plans of correction in response to licensure, certification, accrediting body, complaint investigation and other regulatory entities survey results.
- Provides policy consultation through timely response to telephone/email queries. Responses are based on BAYADA’s policies and procedures, accrediting body standards, and other appropriate regulations.
- Identifies learning needs and actively pursues opportunities to expand knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Be a licensed Registered Nurse or Therapist.
- Four (4) year degree required (or strong home health experience may be accepted).
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience with two (2) or more years’ experience in home health care management, education, QI, or other similar support roles.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed presentation skills and executive presence.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and writing skills required.
- Competence in basic PC skills required to perform job functions.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate