love what you do
Senior Manager, Visit Revenue IntegrityJob ID: 5410693002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: Jul. 21, 2021
The Senior Manager, Visit Revenue Integrity, will work closely and collaborate with Home Health office teams and practice support teams to maintain regulatory and operational best practices. The Senior Manager will report directly to the Director, Visit Revenue Integrity, and work closely and collaboratively with all practice Division Directors, Directors, Clinical Managers, Client Service Managers, and other leaders within Home Health. The Senior Manager will develop, monitor, and support Face-to-Face (F2F), auditing, and other revenue integrity processes, including focused training, mentoring, and strategies to manage regulatory requirements and deliver industry leading performance. The Senior Manager will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on key revenue integrity initiatives and interface with other key support leaders across the practice and Enterprise, especially Regulatory and Compliance team members.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Clinically evaluate and approve or make recommendations for Face to Face (F2F) or other regulatory/reimbursement documentation.
- Investigate and address regulatory/reimbursement documentation rejections.
- Support individual service office teams by providing focused training, mentoring, and strategies to manage regulatory requirements.
- Assess and help create new process improvements for better regulatory/reimbursement performance.
- Maintain the revenue integrity home health playbook components.
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
- Provide training and follow up on identified trends or issues
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- A clinical college degree in nursing, physical or occupational therapy, or speech pathology
- Familiar in medical record review and analysis of compliance with regulatory, accreditation and payer requirements
- Working knowledge of daily home health operations
- Wonderlic score greater than or equal to twenty-four (24).
- Acceptable results on Profile XT.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Within the first three (3) months of employment:
- Completion of The BAYADA Way In-service.
- Completion of general company Welcome to Our New Employees Training.
- Orient with BAYADA service and support offices.
BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate