love what you do
Social Media AssociateJob ID: 5575475002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Marketing/Sales Date Posted: Oct. 15, 2021
The Social Media Associate will work closely with the Social Media team to develop and implement new ways to actively engage our digital community and become the advocate of the BAYADA brand on social media. This position will also serve as the face to the local offices for needs such as trainings, graphic template requests (i.e: employee /client spotlights), page creation and more. This associate will also work closely with the team to ensure Brand Standards are met with all graphics that are posted on local social media pages.
Within this position, the associate will also engage online and social media audiences daily and help maintain relationships by moderating online and offline conversations with our community through engaging in private messages and comments and utilizing social listening to engage with potential candidates/clients.
SUPERVISED BY: Manager, Social Media
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with competence in basic PC skills required to perform job functions.
- 2+ years experience & familiarity with leading social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- High energy and enthusiasm for emerging technologies as tools for social change.
- Basic Photoshop/InDesign skills preferred but not required.
- Ability to be creative and engaging in written communication, especially within the restrictions of social media platforms, while strictly adhering to company guidelines for tone and voice.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, ability to read, write and effectively communicate with an emphasis on grammatical correctness in English.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Understands and connects with the BAYADA culture, online and offline.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- Help with social media page creation on the local office level to ensure Brand Standards are met. Other duties include: Trainings, Graphics help, brand governance support.
- Engage with online community and respond to comments and messages on behalf of Enterprise brand.
- Promote brand loyalty with employees/clients and potential candidates/clients online and build strong relationships with industry professionals through various social media channels.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Actively communicate to our local offices and keep them updated on Trainings available, graphics available, and maintain overall Brand Governance on Local office Social Media.
- Maintain social listening queries, including Boolean writing through Brandwatch platform.
- Research relevant topics including competitive landscape, consumer passion points, demographics, etc.
- Stay abreast of all social media/online conversation trends and shifts in consumer platform preferences &
- Share monthly social trends and insights with team with the purpose of informing relevant content.
- Monitor online conversations for brand issues & major cultural happenings/crises and escalate through proper channels
- Ensure local offices are following Brand Standards with regards to graphics and postings and follow appropriate protocol for escalating and governance.
- Complete Quarterly analysis of office’s social media – to develop suggestions on content gaps.
- Perform additional related duties, or as required or requested by Supervisor.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate