love what you do
Social Media Manager (8+ Years Experience)Job ID: 6165895002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Marketing/Sales Date Posted: May. 24, 2022
This role partners across multiple internal teams to execute social media campaign strategy that supports strategic brand initiatives and cross-site events. In addition, this role will define KPIs to measure success and communicate business strategy updates to leadership and will serve as a subject matter expert for our organization. An ideal candidate is someone who will be obsessed with showing our target audience (client, referral, or recruiting candidate) the right content at the right time and creating visual stories that are compelling to the intended audience. They will also have a passion for testing to invent and scale a successful program – from working with our marketing team to design and create the campaign test to communicating the results to using the data to inform future business decisions. The candidate will be highly organized, demonstrate strong ownership and critical thinking, enjoy diving deep into persona behaviors, and have the creativity to challenge our status quo.
- Plan, manage and execute social media vision to drive brand discovery and customer engagement via social media channels and team partnerships (i.e. influencers, cross-site events).
- Maintain deep understanding of social media metrics and data analysis and ownership of data touchpoints.
- Manages external agencies and oversees campaign strategy, leading creative ideation to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns for customers and meets channel growth goals.
- Contributes and presents strategy, learnings and recommendations to senior leadership via meetings and document writing.
- Develops and owns multiple team KPIs for social media strategy to drive results toward our business goals over short and long-term that are reported to senior leadership.
- Provides thought leadership and guidance for social media best practices such as content publishing guidelines, KPI benchmarks, and channel growth strategies across our organization.
- Own the end-to-end organic social content strategy for the BAYADA brand experience, scaling our social presence, driving follower growth and engagement, and highlighting BAYADA as the provider and employer of choice.
- Consult with various members of marketing strategy team as well as external practice partners to develop client story communications to share digitally.
- Build, execute, and scale organic social campaigns – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn – and continuously innovate on opportunities for channel expansion through experimenting with emerging content streams (Reels, TikTok, Stories, etc.).
- Develop a social content strategy and unique calendars for BAYADA Enterprise platforms that highlights key messaging and year-round storytelling.
- Staying in touch with social trends and contributing to strategy sessions for new engaging social content.
- Working knowledge of social media copywriting best practices and familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques for web and social media.
- Work cross-functionally across broader BAYADA teams (e.g., DEI, External Marketing, Creative, Talent Attraction) to execute organic campaigns and programs, driving excitement for key launches, and engagement building experiences for recruitment and services.
- Support strategic content recommendations to drive engagement, impressions, awareness and thought leadership.
- Set, track and report on performance metrics around content, processes, upcoming trends, content themes to fold into larger Enterprise reporting to leadership.
Business Skills Needed
- Proven experience and demonstrated innovation in social media campaign strategy development.
- Proven experience in setting social media strategy and content direction.
- A tenacious self-starter who can serve as a strong advocate for our business.
- Possess exceptional social media marketing and project management skills.
- Capable of handling multiple projects at once amidst rapidly-changing priorities and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to be successful both as an individual contributor and in a team environment, and also will be able to perform at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities, thrive on solving challenging problems and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Candidates should reside in EDT or CDT time zones.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- BA/BS required.
- 8 + years of relevant work experience in marketing, social media and online content development.
- Passion for social media and understanding of its business impact.
- Experience working in social media including a knowledge of current trends and history.
- Experience managing and negotiating media and content contracts.
- Demonstrated success in managing social media campaigns and delivering results in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to target. selection with growth potential and optimize existing merchandising programs.
- An MBA or other advanced degree, preferably business/marketing related.
- Proven track record of creating customer segmentation in social media and executing campaign tests to increase engagement.
- Experience managing, analyzing, and communicating relevant results upwards.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience managing large scale marketing programs and writing customer-facing content.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others.
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate