love what you do
Sr. Associate, Systems AnalystJob ID: 5722867002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Information Technology/Systems Date Posted: Nov. 24, 2021
The Senior Associate participates in systems administration of BAYADA Home Health Care systems, software, and database resources. Generally works on assignments that are routine in nature, less complex, and requires direction from more senior technical staff or a Supervisor / Manager. This position will provide the opportunity to develop technical competence and systems administration skills through: 1) hands-on systems administration, 2) creation of standard operating policies and practices, 3) preparing reports, analysis and presentations, and 4) providing administrative and project support. It is a mid-level technical track position and will offer training and continuing education to support a career in technical management and leadership within BAYADA.
• Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
• Four (4) year college degree.
• Two (2) years successful experience in a related field.
• Proficient in basic business software applications required to perform job functions and able to learn new technologies, software, and technical methodologies.
• Technical competence in at least one (1) technology with one (1) or more certification(s).
• Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
• Prior health care and home care experience is a plus.
• Wonderlic score greater than or equal to twenty-four (24).
• Acceptable results on Profile XT.
• Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
• Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
• Develop working knowledge of BAYADA mission, services, people, organization, policies and procedures.
• Create and manage policies, practices, standards, and procedures related to BAYADA IT systems and services, as applicable.
• Coordinate logistics of change control and/or notification of incidents and events.
• Provide general and routine systems administration associated with installation, maintenance, monitoring, configuration, and updates to applicable technologies.
• Assist in research, analysis, and resolution of problems to effectively meet established service levels and performance metrics.
• Collaborates and contributes with team members, technology vendors, and other technical staff to develop, design, implement, and continuously improve systems.
• Maintain office and system metrics and associated reports.
• Provide backup support for routine support questions.
• Participate in special projects: prepare reports and presentations using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc…).
• Develop and/or coordinate articles for the BAYADA Bulletin, as needed.
• Draft and distribute professional correspondence and announcements.
• Support annual audits and compliance reviews, as needed.
• Learn various aspects of organization through technology training, hands-on learning, cross-training and site visits.
• Support the team (office and company) and provide back up as needed.
• Require on-call availability and work during non-business hours and on weekends, as needed.
• Maintain understanding of company’s organizational structure, financial status, and operational goals/objectives.
• Conduct behavior in a professional manner.
• Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
• Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate