love what you do
Sr. IT Asset AdministratorJob ID: 5030581002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Information Technology/Systems Date Posted: Jan. 13, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is dedicated to keeping people safe at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. Since 1975, caring for people at home has been our passion and gives meaning to the work we do each day. Values-based and mission driven, BAYADA is on its way to realizing its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home. This role will be temporarily remote, with the expectation of transitioning back to the Pennsauken Global Support Center in 2021.
The Sr. IT Asset Administrator is responsible for administration of BAYADA Home Health Care IT assets and purchasing associated with systems, network, software, and database resources. Establishes work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness of assigned operations. Responsible for ensuring compliance with established business standards, reviewing and evaluating the work and performance of subordinates.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Develop working knowledge of BAYADA mission, services, people, organization, policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve existing policies and processes.
- Participate in the development/improvement of company policies and processes for your specific group.
- Create and manage policies, practices, standards, and procedures related to BAYADA IT systems and services, as applicable.
- Provide day-to-day operational management support of the office’s routine work plan or special projects.
- Manage processes according to designated policies and procedures.
- Formulate strategies to ensure successful completion of the office’s routine work plan or special projects, and revise the information to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Coordinate logistics of change control and/or notification of incidents and events.
- Facilitate and ensure that purchases are budgeted, approved and invoices are appropriately allocated and processed.
- Maintain records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software.
- Placing orders with vendors
- Cost allocations - distribute cost to internal offices and work with the finance department
- Tracking and reporting on inventory
- Identify savings opportunities for software and hardware support renewals, licensing, and services.
- Perform research, analysis, and resolution of problems to effectively meet established service levels and performance metrics.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Maintain office and system metrics and associated reports.
- Provide backup support for routine support questions.
- Support the team (office and company) and provide back up as needed.
- Support annual audits and compliance reviews, as needed.
- Research complex information through the compilation of statistics, analysis of data and summarization of information for review.
- Participate in special projects: prepare reports and presentations using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint etc.).
- Draft and distribute professional correspondence and announcements (including the publication of newsworthy information in the BAYADA Bulletin).
- Maintain understanding of company’s organizational structure, financial status, and operational goals/objectives.
- Demonstrate an increased level of technical, mathematical, or scientific skill.
- Progressively assume additional responsibilities as needed.
- Require on-call availability and work during non-business hours and on weekends, as needed.
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by Supervisor.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Three (3) to five (5) years successful experience in a related field.
- Proficient in basic business software applications required to perform job functions and able to learn new technologies, software, and technical methodologies.
- Competence in commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT.
- One (1) or more industry technical certification(s).
- Possesses effective project management skills including the ability to facilitate and organize.
- Embraces the organization’s entrepreneurial spirit through the recognition and capitalization of opportunities and a healthy challenge of the status quo.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership, interpersonal, and motivational skills.
- Solid record of goal achievement and exceeds performance standards.
- Prior health care and home care experience is a plus.
- Demonstrates well-developed presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to arrange information and files in a useful manner.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate