love what you do
Telephonic Referral Intake AssociateJob ID: 6669758002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: Mar. 17, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a remote, Telephonic Referral Intake Associate to join our Customer Care Center located in Parsippany, New Jersey.
As a Referral Intake Associate you will receive and process new referrals that are called in by individuals for BAYADA service offices nationwide. Use your top notch customer service skills to help ensure that referrals are handled in a timely and caring manner, so that our clients can receive the best possible care.
Hours: Must have flexibility to work either five (5) eight (8) hour days, or four (4) ten (10) hour days as required.
Training hours are routinely Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day, until the new Associate is ready to transition to the permanent schedule. Permanent schedule will be 5, 8 hours days, to include one weekend day OR 4, 10 hour days, to include one weekend day. Candidates must be open to both scheduling options, as schedule will be assigned on need.
Salary: $37,500 / year
The Referral Intake Associate will facilitate the coordination of referrals and communications for BAYADA Service offices. Duties will include the following:
• Receive, document & process incoming referrals
• Ensure all referrals are thorough, accurate and complete
• Follow up with our internal service offices to ensure timely responses to referral sources
• Function as facilitator between Case Managers, Client Services Managers, Clinical Nurse Managers and Field Nurses
• Communicate payer information to our internal Insurance Verification team
• Provide excellent customer service at all times
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years prior work experience (can include internships); Customer service, call center, contact center, health care experience a plus!
• Clinical/medical intake experience preferred, not required
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Candidates local to Parsippany preferred, candidates not local should have proven success in a similar role
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate