love what you do
Welcome Home Clinical ManagerJob ID: 5284941002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: Jun. 06, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is growing and needs experienced Nurse Leaders like you! We're so excited you're considering a return to BAYADA! We have current Clinical Leadership openings in 19 states and all Practice areas. We also have opportunities for direct patient care clinicians across our service areas.
Please complete the fields below to share your preferences & information - a member of our Talent Acquisition team will contact you shortly to discuss your preferences and match you with the best opportunity.
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Clinical / Nurse Manager your day may look like this:
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our clients for supervisory or assessment visits.
- Supervise a team of field nurses.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training the new nurses.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate