Workday HCM Analyst
Job ID: 4453475002 Location: Pennsauken, NJ Category: Information Technology/Systems Date Posted: Sep. 25, 2019 Availability: Full-time
As a member of the People/HR team, the Senior Associate, Workday HCM Analyst is responsible for business process configuration, reporting development, data management and support of the Workday HCM system. This includes requirements elicitation, solution design, system configuration, testing, and troubleshooting. This role serves as a point-of-contact and subject matter expert for assigned functional areas within Workday such as Core HR, Compensation, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Benefits, Learning and/or Reporting. This position works closely with the internal People/HR team, Business Systems/IT staff, and business leaders to effectively meet the People/HR technology needs of the organization with the immediate focus being a successful, ongoing implementation of Workday HCM.
- Lead and manage the design, configuration, and maintenance of Core HR, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Benefits, Learning and Reporting processes in Workday.
- Provide technical support to end users by troubleshooting issues and supporting training initiatives.
- Collaborate with business partners to capture and document requirements for Workday enhancements and fixes.
- Design and develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation to support change management.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product development, delivery and support.
- Provide direction, mentoring and guidance to other team members for areas of Workday expertise.
- Gather requirements, implement, test, deploy and support functionalities within Workday HCM, Time Tracking, Absence, Benefits, and Integrations
- Act as both BSA and configuration expert, partnering closely with points of contact for each of the functional areas
- Identify opportunities for enhancements and optimization
- Research, diagnose and resolve issues
- Partner with stakeholders to develop business requirements documents, functional specification documents, and test plans
- Provide guidance and mentorship to peers in the supported areas
- Support major Workday releases by researching new functionality, testing, and implementation
- Educating the broader HR team on fixes and enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources or a related field or equivalent years of experience within the HR/Information systems field.
- Minimum of 5 years Workday HCM experience required
- Minimum of 3 years Workday Integrations, Absence, Time Tracking, and/or Benefits experience
- Experience in the implementation, development, and support of Human Resources systems.
- Experience as a Workday HCM administrator responsible for configuration, testing, and support of Workday
- Experience with Workday reporting tools and EIBs.
- Knowledge of Human Resources processes and data throughout the employee lifecycle including hiring, onboarding, job changes, compensation, timekeeping, absences, and benefits.
- Passion for analyzing complex business processes, understanding the details, and providing solutions to everyday business problems
- Strong working knowledge in the areas of Security and Calculated Fields
- The ability to learn quickly, build and retain a functional knowledge base
- Ability to listen effectively and actively engage others.
- Ability to work independently, managing work from concept through completion.
- Ability to identify and articulate options to stakeholders and influence decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Proven record of setting delivery commitments and meeting expectations
- Participation in at least one full life cycle Workday HCM implementation preferred.
- Knowledge of Workday Core HR, Time Tracking, and Absence Management concepts and configuration preferred.
- Completion of Workday training in Core HR, Time Tracking, and Absence Management preferred.
What's it like to work in Pennsauken, New Jersey
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map