love what you do
Client Services Associate, Home CareJob ID: 4592116002 Location: Philadelphia, PA Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: Jan. 13, 2020 Availability: Full-time
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Client Services Associate in our Philadelphia Home Care office, located in Philadelphia PA. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, a Client Services Associate could be the position for you!
In this entry level office position, through hands-on experience, Client Services Associates at BAYADA learn all the aspects of recruiting, managing people and processes and developing and maintaining schedules for home health aides. You will also learn how to provide excellent customer service to clients and referral sources and how to successfully execute business operation responsibilities of a rapidly growing home care office in the city of Philadelphia.
The Client Services Associate will:
- Learn all aspects of the Client Services and Recruitment Manager positions.
- Answer telephones and assist callers.
- Create and maintain files as required.
- Manage incoming prospect calls and inquires.
- Conduct field employee interviews and participate in onboarding of new hires.
- Handle incoming service inquires.
- Schedule field employees to provide quality care to clients.
Qualifications for a Client Services Associate:
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and function in a fast paced environment is essential.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate