Community Liaison, Hospice, Full Time
Job ID: 4487000002 Location: Philadelphia, PA Category: Marketing/Sales Date Posted: Oct. 17, 2019 Availability: Full-time
Community Liaison, Hospice
BAYADA Hospice is seeking an experienced Community Liaison to develop and manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote BAYADA and help expand our hospice services in the Philadelphia County. This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships.
- Generating referrals for hospice by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity.
- Support hospice business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least two years recent sales experience in the health care industry, preferably in home health care or hospice.
- Formal sales training.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
We offer comprehensive salary and benefits package including: medical/dental/Prescription/Vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and short/long term disability.
What's it like to work in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map