love what you do
Entry Level Healthcare ManagementJob ID: 6597243002 Location: Philadelphia, PA Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: Feb. 01, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for an Associate in our Philadelphia, PA Office. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, an Associate could be the position for you!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Through hands-on experience, Client Services Associates at BAYADA learn all aspects of managing and growing a caseload and recruiting staff in order to become a Client Services Manager.
- Focused on assisting the manager in delivering and coordinating client services
- You’ll help lead field staff in providing quality home care while increasing your office’s caseload through long-term relationship building with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations.
- Sharing responsibility for your team, you’ll develop communicative relationships with them while managing scheduling and maintain effective fiscal management by monitoring metrics (gross margin, overtime, unfilled hours, etc.).
- Four year college degree (prior health care, home care and recruiting experience a plus)
- A demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and goal achievement
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Strong PC and communication skills (including solid phone marketing & data entry ability)
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate