love what you do
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Health VisitsJob ID: 6334005002 Location: Philadelphia, PA Category: Licensed Practical Nurse Date Posted: Aug. 18, 2022
When you know HOME is the future of Healthcare
Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA was founded on the principle that healthcare gets better when people get better care at home – the place where they feel best.
We are currently recruiting for compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to reliably serve patients in territories throughout Philadelphia. This is a full-time or part time, salaried position doing home health visits (not shift work).
What you’ll do:
As a Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA Nurse, you’ll use your clinical skills and compassionate heart to treat patients where they want to be the most – in the comfort of their own home. As a Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA LPN you will:
- See a client through their care needs – from hospital discharge to living a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity.
- Deliver 1:1 skilled nursing, intervention, and supportive care in accordance with individual care plan, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and comfort care
- Perform client assessments, provide education to the patient and/or their family, and monitor patients' condition
What you should have:
- A current license as a Licensed Practice Nurse in the state of PA.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable experience as an LPN strongly preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Previous home healthcare experience welcomed, but not required.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
- A calm and reassuring presence, active listening skills, excellent assessment skills and strong written and verbal communication.
- The ability to deliver patient care as you would want those you love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Why you’ll love what you do at Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA:
We are committed to providing patients the highest-quality care, enabling them to live at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. At Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As a Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA Registered Nurse, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible schedules for work/life balance: full-time, part-time, per-diem, and on-call. Scheduling is primarily during the daytime hours.
- 1:1 hands on training supplemented with virtual learning.
- Ability to perform 1:1 direct client care and advocate for clients’ needs
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger care team with the highest safety standards.
- PTO and benefits offerings based on commitment level
- Continued education and training; tuition reimbursement
Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA, a joint venture managed and run by BAYADA, is a partnership between Jefferson Health and BAYADA Home Health Care, with the mission to improve patient outcomes and expand the delivery of high-quality health at home to meet the increasing demand for in-home services in Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey. By bringing together the scope and reach of Jefferson Health – a top integrated health care system with a vast array of home health and hospice caregivers and volunteers– and the extensive management capabilities, operating platform, and clinical experience of BAYADA – a leading not-for-profit home health care provider, Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA will strengthen and extend the continuum of care in the region. Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse