love what you do
LPN - Night ShiftJob ID: 7033940002 Location: Philadelphia, PA Category: Licensed Practical Nurse Date Posted: Nov. 20, 2023
Come for the Flexibility, Stay for the Culture
BAYADA Home Health Care was founded on the principle that health care gets better when clients get better care at home—the place they most want to be. Delivering care is our highest priority and greatest joy.
We care for people of all ages, diagnoses, and acuity levels, giving you the chance to explore and put your skills to work. Many clients require advanced care such as tracheostomy and ventilator management. We offer paid training to prepare you for the unique and rewarding environment you will provide care in, prioritizing your skillset confidence and knowledge.
BAYADA Offers Our LPNs:
- Day shift/School cases
- One on one care
- Flexible scheduling you choose
- Electronic charting using AlayaCare
- In-depth paid training and shadowing w/ awarding-winning simulation labs
- Short commute times – we match you with cases near your home
- Around the clock clinical support by phone
- Current valid nursing license and graduation from a qualified nursing program
- CPR in good standing
Available LPN Shifts:
- 8-, 10- or 12-hour shifts
- 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift
- PRN, Part-Time, or Full-Time
- No weekend or minimum requirements
LPN Field Benefits Include:
- Weekly pay every Thursday
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Partner
- Preventive Care Coverage for ALL employees (PRN included)
Apply now to join our team
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse