love what you do
LPN Residency ProgramJob ID: 7034014002 Location: Philadelphia, PA Category: Licensed Practical Nurse (Nurse Residency) SNU Date Posted: Nov. 20, 2023
Come for the Flexibility, Stay for the Culture
This opportunity is only open to nursing graduates with a scheduled or passed NCLEX.
BAYADA's Nurse Residency Program is the ONLY paid, new graduate residency program in home care to earn accreditation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC)!
Want to learn more about the program or haven't taken your NCLEX yet? Attend a live info session: https://bit.ly/3n21vz7
BAYADA Home Health Care was founded on the principle that health care gets better when clients get better care at home—the place they most want to be. Delivering care is our highest priority and greatest joy.
We care for people of all ages, diagnoses, and acuity levels, giving you the chance to explore your interests and put your skills to work. Many clients require advanced care, such as tracheostomy and ventilator management. That’s why we offer a multitude of paid training!
- One on one care
- Flexible scheduling you choose
- Electronic charting using AlayaCare
- In-depth paid training and shadowing
- Award-winning adult and pediatric Simulation labs
- Short commute times – we match you with cases near your home
- Around the clock clinical support by phone
- Current valid nursing license and graduation from a qualified nursing program
- CPR in good standing
- Weekly pay every Thursday
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Partner
- Preventive Care Coverage for ALL employees (PRN included)
Pay: $26/27/28 hr.
Apply now to join our team! Contact our Recruiter, Rob Marro, at 445-895-7913 or firstname.lastname@example.org for residency positions. Schedule your own time to interview https://calendly.com/rmarro-1.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse