love what you do
Manager RecruitingJob ID: 5543396002 Location: Philadelphia, PA Category: Human Resources Date Posted: Sep. 14, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Multi-Site Lead Recruiter to support multiple home care service offices located in Philadelphia, PA.
If you are a detail oriented, deadline driven, team player who wants to start a career in an organization that helps people live better lives, in the comfort of their own homes, this is the position for you!
At BAYADA, the Lead Recruiter is responsible for managing the full-life cycle recruiting for one office as well as supporting the Directors and Recruiters across multiple offices in their recruiting efforts; developing innovative recruiting opportunities; developing inter-office communication and support regarding recruiting and retention; hiring and on-boarding of qualified field staff to meet current and future client needs.
As a Lead Recruiter you will:
- Demonstrate and communicate BAYADA’s core values of compassion, excellence, and reliability and The BAYADA Way.
- Collaborate with area office Directors to develop a recruiting strategy for all offices including a quarterly recruitment plan and budget utilizing relevant tools and reports (forecasting tool, funnel ratio, etc.), as applicable.
- Coordinate centralized recruitment ads for the region
- Participate in recruiting/marketing training meetings
- Develop database of competitors’ pay rates, bonuses, benefits, etc., via shopping, information from applicants, competitors’ ads, etc.
- Monitor recruitment effectiveness by tracking and evaluating results and measurements.
- Assess recruiting and/or training needs and effectively target appropriate recruiting sources/populations.
- Assume responsibility for the oversight of overall personnel files management, credentialing, and coordination.
- Provide training and support to other Recruiters as requested by Directors.
- Act as a floater by providing direct support for area offices that experience staff needs in the areas of recruiting and personnel coordination.
- Based on recruitment plan/budget; attend career fairs, host open houses, participate in and plan other recruiting events
- Oversee employee retention programs
- Perform related duties, as requested by supervisor
Recruiter Qualifications Include:
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in full life cycle recruiting and 1-2 years sourcing skills highly preferred
- Experience recruiting in healthcare/home care strongly desired
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on more responsibility with positive results and ambition to grow past current position.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, customer service focus, self-motivation, and ability to perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus but not required
- Ability to travel locally within Philadelphia between offices
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset. We offer:
- Comprehensive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package including medical/dental/prescription/vision
- Paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short/long term disability
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate