Part time -Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health for Senior Living
Job ID: 4488310002 Location: Philadelphia, PA Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: Oct. 18, 2019
Are you our next HERO?!?
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurses for Part-time and Per Diem opportunities performing home health visits in the Philadelphia, PA area.
**For immediate consideration, please contact Alyssa McCarthy, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org**
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required.
All visits done to Senior Living Communities in Center City, PA area.
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in PA
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
What's it like to work in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map