We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
- We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, learn more here
Job DescriptionJob ID: 6214300002 Location: Philadelphia, PA Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: 06/15/2022
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager/Clinical Manager for our Philadelphia, PA Medicare Certified home health office. This office provides best-in-class care to adult and geriatric clients.
Why Choose BAYADA?
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019
- Forbes 2020 Best Places to Work for Women
- Paid Weekly
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package (including Transportation Benefits)
- Monday through Friday schedule, regular work hours
- AMAZING culture
- Strong employee values and recognition
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups (our commitment to DE&I)
- Small team at a local office
- Growth opportunities
Want to be a part of historic Philadelphia? The office is located in the historic Old Foundry building right off I-95.
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Supervise a team of field nurses.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training the new nurses.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 3 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Home Health, acute, med/surg, or sub-acute experience preferred.
- Must have strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience with OASIS charting and Homecare Homebase software preferred
- Supervisory experience.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse