love what you do
Transitional Care Manager (Hospice)Job ID: 6182937002 Location: Philadelphia, PA Category: Marketing/Sales Date Posted: Jun. 01, 2022
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced professional to fill the position of Transitional Care Manager (TCM) (Hospice) in our Einstein Medical Center/ Thomas Jefferson University Hospital locations. Clinical Liaisons at BAYADA interact with discharge planners, case managers, and clients and families at designated facilities to coordinate the initiation of home health care services.
The TCM will:
- Develop relationships, in accordance with The BAYADA Way, with referral sources, physicians and other health care professionals.
- Market and sell BAYADA services by clearly articulating the features benefits of BAYADA.
- Demonstrate mastery of clinical and regulatory home care eligibility criteria.
- Review all medical documentation and work with physicians to make clinical judgments about clients’ eligibility for home care services and if BAYADA has the resources to provide the ordered services.
- Coordinate with the service office to set up the services ordered by the physician.
- Complete weekly referral log.
Qualifications for a TCM:
- 2 years of experience as an RN, LPN, or Social Worker
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Medicare COPs and other program requirements, as applicable.
- At least one (2) year experience in health care, preferably home health care.
- Previous discharge planning experience preferred.
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate