love what you do
Transitional Care Manager (Hospice)Job ID: 6224237002 Location: Philadelphia, PA Category: Marketing/Sales Date Posted: Jun. 22, 2022
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced professional to fill the position of Transitional Care Manager (TCM) (Hospice) in our Einstein Medical Center/ Thomas Jefferson University Hospital locations. Clinical Liaisons at BAYADA interact with discharge planners, case managers, and clients and families at designated facilities to coordinate the initiation of home health care services.
The TCM will:
- Develop relationships, in accordance with The BAYADA Way, with referral sources, physicians and other health care professionals.
- Market and sell BAYADA services by clearly articulating the features benefits of BAYADA.
- Demonstrate mastery of clinical and regulatory home care eligibility criteria.
- Review all medical documentation and work with physicians to make clinical judgments about clients’ eligibility for home care services and if BAYADA has the resources to provide the ordered services.
- Coordinate with the service office to set up the services ordered by the physician.
- Complete weekly referral log.
Qualifications for a TCM:
- 2 years of experience as an RN, LPN, or Social Worker
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Medicare COPs and other program requirements, as applicable.
- At least one (2) year experience in health care, preferably home health care.
- Previous discharge planning experience preferred.
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA, a joint venture managed and run by BAYADA, is a partnership between Jefferson Health and BAYADA Home Health Care, with the mission to improve patient outcomes and expand the delivery of high-quality health at home to meet the increasing demand for in-home services in Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey. By bringing together the scope and reach of Jefferson Health – a top integrated health care system with a vast array of home health and hospice caregivers and volunteers– and the extensive management capabilities, operating platform, and clinical experience of BAYADA – a leading not-for-profit home health care provider, Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA will strengthen and extend the continuum of care in the region. Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate