love what you do
P.C.A. - Personal Care AssistantJob ID: 4595536002 Location: Pisgah Forest, NC Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Jan. 14, 2020 Availability: Full-time
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for PCAs - Personal Care Assistants to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. Feel free to call our office with any questions at 828-696-1900, or email our Recruiting Manager, Stephanie, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have current job openings for PCAs – Personal Care Assistant in the following locations:
- Henderson County
- Transylvania County
- Polk County
BAYADA offers Personal Care Assistants (PCAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for PCA - Personal Care Assistant:
- Minimum one year verifiable work experience as Resident Care Asst, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Asst
Job Responsibilities for PCA - Personal Care Assistant:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our PCAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide