love what you do
Rehabilitation Manager - Home Health (Part-Time)Job ID: 5030728002 Location: Plymouth, MA Category: Other Date Posted: Jan. 13, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a part-time Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT) or Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to fill the position of Rehabilitation Manager role for our Medicare Certified home health offices in Plymouth, MA. These offices provides best-in-class care to adult and geriatric clients throughout the state of NJ. We are looking for a dynamic clinician who will partner with Directors to provide education and support. The qualified candidate will understand how to maintain the highest levels of client care and customer service while demonstrating the ability to build relationships. Our employees believe in our values of compassion, excellence and reliability and use them to guide how they work with our clients and employees.
As a Rehabilitation Manager you will collaborate directly with office Directors, Managers and Field Clinicians to ensure high-level client service, clinical excellence, quality, and adherence to policies and procedures. You will be accountable for supporting clinical leaders in the offices toward comprehensive reviews of 1) Oasis documentation 2) Home Health regulations and guidelines, and 3) the documentation of our Field Clinicians.
- Function as a consultant to office Directors, Clinical and Rehabilitation Managers and field clinicians.
- Plan and streamline strategic processes for SOC interventions and Oasis documentation review.
- Educate and review Home Health regulations and guidelines with clinical field staff.
- Educate clinical staff about completion of appropriate interventions and Oasis documentation
- Partner with our Directors of Clinical Operations to provide education around overall completion of the Oasis .
- Licensed PT, OT, SLP in MA.
- Proven experience in home health care is strongly preferred
- Medicare Certified Home Care Agency experience is strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Home Health regulations, OASIS and Medicare Conditions of Participation for home care is preferred
- Understands and connects with The BAYADA Way
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and educational skills
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate