Job DescriptionJob ID: 6889653002 Location: Providence, RI Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: 08/12/2023
Are you ready to LOVE what you do?! BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager (RN) for our Dedham Visits Medicare Certified Home Health office. This office provides best-in-class care to adult and geriatric clients in their homes throughout Bristol, Middlesex, Norfolk, Suffolk counties.
We are looking for a Nurse Manager that is passionate about keeping care in the home and developing skills for upward career mobility. Are you ready for something new in your nursing career?
Why choose Bayada?
- Office located in Canton, MA
- Competitive annual salary and quarterly bonus opportunities!!
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019
- Forbes 2020 Best Places to Work for Women
- Flexible Mon-Fri work hours
- Paid Weekly
- Supportive culture with growth opportunities
- Strong employee values and recognition
- Variety in the role will provide opportunities for innovation, new challenges and professional growth, you will never be bored!
- Benefits plan that includes weekly direct deposit, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, and employee assistance program.
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Clinical (RN) Office Manager Job Summary:
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Work closely with the Rehab Manager (where applicable), office Director, and Director of Clinical Operations to ensure cohesive and consistent management of all field staff.
- Review all clinical documentation to ensure consistent, accurate, high-quality services.
- Work with other office team members to ensure that the most appropriate clinicians are assigned to each client.
- Ensure development, implementation and updates to the client’s individualized plan of care based on continual assessment of the client.
- Coordinate client care, referrals and act as internal case manager and client advocate. Communicate and collaborate with team members regarding client status, client and field employee assignments, care plan and expected outcomes.
- Participate in the hiring of field staff and interview process, as applicable.
- Represent BAYADA in community and marketing activities, including visits to physician offices and facilities.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- 2 or more years of experience as an RN in Home Health.
- Acute, med/surg, and/or sub-acute experience required.
- 2 or more years of experience in a leadership/ supervisory role.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Desire to lead, inspire, and motivate others.
- Strong knowledge of home health policies and procedures.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations