love what you do
Clinical Associate, Home CareJob ID: 4810265002 Location: Reading, PA Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: Jul. 30, 2020 Availability: Full-time
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a full time Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Clinical Associate for our Reading Pediatrics home care office, located in Reading, PA.
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our pediatric clients and conduct assessments.
- Develop the pediatric care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise nursing staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for new nurses.
- Participate in the training of new nurses and in-services for field staff.
- Paid weekly, full complement of benefit (comprehensive benefits package)
- Monday through Friday opportunity, with occasional weekend work possible
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Pediatric, management and/or home care experience preferred.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate