love what you do
Direct Support Professional ApprenticeJob ID: 6375856002 Location: Reading, PA Category: Habilitation Technician Date Posted: Sep. 09, 2022
Are you looking for work with a flexible schedule?
The Direct Support Professional Apprenticeship Program with BAYADA Habilitation may be the perfect fit for you!
At BAYADA Habilitation, we focus on providing companion and mentoring services to individuals diagnosed with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
We are immediately hiring for flexible schedules in the Berks County and surrounding areas, including:
The apprenticeship program is a fully paid learning experience designed to help you learn how to maintain and improve the skills of individuals with intellectual disabilities. Once the training portion is complete, you will be able to work with an individual on specific goals, skills as well as participate in community activities.
This program is a good fit for:
- Students looking for a flexible work schedule, part time hours available!
- Individuals with gaps in their resume or who have been out of the workforce
- Individuals looking to return to the workforce with limited experience or education
- Retirees who are looking for some extra cash
The perks of this program include the following:
- Create your own schedule based on your needs and availability
- Paid orientation, training and clearances
- Medical, dental, vision and 401k
- PTO and holiday pay
- Career development and advancement, tuition reimbursement program
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License required
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide