love what you do
Director, Home Health - VCU Health at Home by BAYADAJob ID: 5418430002 Location: Richmond, VA Category: Management Date Posted: Jul. 24, 2021
Are you looking for an extraordinary growth and leadership opportunity with a top company in a fast-growing industry? Would you like that growth and success to be part of making a real difference in people’s lives?
At VCU Health at Home by BAYADA we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
VCU Health at Home by BAYADA is currently seeking an experienced health care manager to fill the position of Director, Home Health for our new joint venture home health office located in Richmond, VA.
As a Home Health Director your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care
- Dynamic Clinician (BSN or Therapist) or business development professional who understands how to maintain the highest levels of client care and customer service
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with employees, referral sources, and community resources while growing this Medicare Certified Home Health Office
- Responsible for the management and operations of the office, including business development, budgeting, planning, recruiting and fiscal management
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation
If you’re a Home Health Director with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- At least 2 years proven, progressive health care management experience
- Rn License, high preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of Medicare OASIS
- Management experience within a Medicare Certified Home Care Agency
- Demonstrate record of goal achievement and successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Understand Medicare Conditions of Participation
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate