love what you do
Caregiver (Home Health)Job ID: 6296471002 Location: Rouseville, PA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Jul. 28, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care has immediate openings for caregivers to join our team and provide the very best care for our clients in the comfort of their own home. As a member of our team you will be valued, respected, and heard.
* This office provides assistive care services to adult clients in the following counties: Erie, Crawford, Venango, Warren and Mercer.
What BAYADA offers you:
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more
- Flexible scheduling - ALL shifts available around your lifestyle
- Referral Program ($500-$2,000 bonuses!)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Annual scholarship opportunities
- Clinical support by a Registered Nurse
- FREE trainings at hire and annually
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Qualifications for HHA – minimum one year work experience OR complete our FREE five day training course
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide