love what you do
Caregiver - Entry LevelJob ID: 6306075002 Location: Rutland, VT Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Aug. 03, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Caregivers / Personal Care Aides to care for our clients. No Experience Necessary! As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. After graduating from the program, you will be eligible to gain employment with BAYADA Home Health Care!
***BAYADA Home Health Care is offering a forty (40) hour training program incorporating basic regulatory, compliance, and personal care skills for a Caregiver graduate to provide care for adults in our community.***
We have current job openings for Caregivers / Personal Care Aides in the following locations:
- Rutland, Fair Haven, Poultney, Pittsford, Brandon, and surrounding areas
BAYADA offers Caregivers / Personal Care Aides:
- $16 / hour
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Refer a Friend Bonuses ($500 - $2,000)
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Caregivers / Personal Care Aides:
- Successfully complete 40 Hour Direct Care Worker Course, provided by BAYADA
Job Responsibilities for Caregivers / Personal Care Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Caregivers / Personal Care Aides who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide