We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 4877998002 Location: Rutland, VT Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 09/15/2020 Availability: Per diem
Hospice NP, Nurse Practitioner, Per Diem
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner, NP, for per diem position for our Rutland, VT office. This NP would be performing hospice and palliative care visits, treating adult and geriatric clients in throughout Rutland and Addison Counties and surrounding areas. This role is to do re-assessment visits to clients who have been on hospice for more than 6 months and to complete palliative care consultations prior to hospice enrollment.
Flexible schedule available: We will work with you to create the best schedule that fits YOUR needs!
As a member of the Hospice Interdisciplinary Group (IDG), you will work in collaboration with the hospice Medical Director, hospice physicians and members of the IDG to assure the delivery of quality care through responsible management of cases assigned, and coordination of services to hospice clients and their families.
Qualifications for a Hospice NP include:
- A current license in good standing as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) in Vermont. Certification as an Advanced Practice Nurse in Hospice and Palliative Care (ACHPN), preferred but not required.
- Graduate of Masters or Doctoral Nurse Practitioner Program.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable experience as an advanced practice nurse, preferably in palliative, oncology, geriatric and/or hospice care.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse