love what you do
Personal Care Assistant - PCAJob ID: 6404131002 Location: Rutland, VT Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Sep. 22, 2022
Premium Pay Bonuses available for working over 15 hours / week!!
Additional Bonuses for working 30+ hours / week!!
Being a BAYADA Personal Care Assistant - (PCA) is so much more than a job - its a chance to build one-on-one relationships with clients and make a meaningful difference in the lives of people in need. We are focused on helping seniors stay safe and independent at home and giving back to clients in our communities!
We have immediate openings for Personal Care Assistant - (PCA) near: Rutland and surrounding areas
Flexible schedules, short commute times!
Personal Care Assistant - (PCA) Benefits Include:
- $650 / week plus mileage reimbursement
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k) for full-time & part-time employees
- Paid Time Off/Sick Time
- Overtime pay when applicable
- Scholarship Programs to further your career
- Schedule flexibility, create your own schedule (per-diem, part-time, full-time schedules available - we work around other jobs and your personal schedules)
- Work close to home (you will not travel more than 15 miles to your clients)
- A team that cares about their employees, we will provide additional training so that you feel comfortable and confident in your role
Personal Care Assistant - (PCA) Qualifications include:
- 1 year of previous care giving experience OR attend our 1 week FREE training program OR LNA License
Personal Care Assistant - (PCA) Job Description:
- Activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, eating)
- Work in the homes of our clients - 1:1
- Range of motion / exercises
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation and transfers
- Use of mechanical lifting devices (will provide training if necessary)
- Medication assistance
Full time, part time, and per diem hours available for Personal Care Assistant - (PCA)!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide