We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 4971579002 Location: Saddle Brook, NJ Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: 11/20/2020
Do you want to be part of providing care with the highest professional, ethical, and safety standards? Do you want to use your leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
We're hiring a full time RN Clinical Associate for our Hackensack Pediatrics office, located in Saddle Brook, NJ. This office provides best in class care to pediatric clients throughout both Bergen and Hudson counties.
Clinical Associates at BAYADA learn to lead field staff in delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical care while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures. As part of the team, your role would consist of visiting clients in their homes and supervising field clinicians. You will also be accountable for internal case management and evaluation and development of field staff. Responsibilities will also include assisting with in-home client assessments and completing the care planning process by providing clinical insight and support for your team. This position is a combination of being able to work both with patients and office staff.
- Current RN license in good standing
- BSN/MSN preferred
- Minimum two years recent and verifiable high-tech pediatric experience as an RN, or two (2) years experience as a Pediatric Clinical Manager, preferably in home care
- Have a Child Abuse Clearance, in states where applicable
- Trach/vent/tube experience within home health care setting is preferred
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Prior supervisory experience with field staff, and experience with clinical oversight, monitoring quality assurance, and overall case management
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse