love what you do
Personal Care Aide (PCA)Job ID: 6771840002 Location: Saint Albans, VT Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: May. 23, 2023
**Flexible scheduling to meet your availability**
**Able to earn $650+ a week with full-time hours**
BAYADA Home Health Care has immediate openings for compassionate, excellent, and reliable Personal Care Assistants (PCA), Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA), and Home Health Aides (HHA). When you come to work for BAYADA, you’ll be treated with appreciation and respect, as well as rewarded for your hard work. Let us help you take the next steps in your career!
Opportunities for full and part-time Personal Care Aides (PCA) in:
Saint Albans, Milton, Highgate, Swanton, Fairfax, Alburg, Franklin and throughout Franklin County!
BAYADA Offers Personal Care Aides (PCA):
- Weekend and holiday premium rates
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Geographic Preference (work close to home!)
- Independence and Autonomy
- Supportive work environment
Personal Care Aide (PCA) Job Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with their activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, skin/nail care
- Assist with meal prep and light housekeeping
- Assist with ambulation and transfers
- Provide one-on-one support and companionship
- Assist with range of motion and exercises
- Assist with medication reminders
Personal Care Aide (PCA) Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable adult caregiving experience or LNA license
- OR participate in our one week, 40-hour comprehensive Home Health Aide training course
- Must be 18 or older
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide