We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
- We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, learn more here
Job DescriptionJob ID: 6213758002 Location: Seagrove, NC Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 06/15/2022
Join us at BAYADA Home Health Care! Sign on BONUS | Increased Pay Rates
Are you looking for a rewarding career where your nursing care can make a difference? Where client and employee safety are top priority? A job where you can create your own schedule for optimal work/life balance?
Full-time, part-time, and PRN opportunities - Hiring for all shifts... you pick the days and hours you work! Paid training for adult and pediatric
Interested in pediatrics but never cared for children before? We offer paid training in pediatrics to prepare you to meet the unique and rewarding challenges of caring for children at home.
Apply Today or contact Judy Sheets at 336.546.1366 / firstname.lastname@example.org for RN positions.
Check out the video below to understand what it means to be a Private Duty Nurse with BAYADA:
Supported by a team dedicated to your success, our Registered Nurses (RNs) enjoy:
- Weekly pay with NEWLY INCREASED PAY RATES
- Benefits – To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you'll never feel alone
- Flexible schedule
- PAID, industry-leading training. We invest in our nurses. Never work independent until your confident!
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family to BAYADA *ask your recruiter how you qualify on your interview or click here
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive office team
Make your career what you want it to be
At BAYADA, we care for people of all ages, diagnoses, and acuity levels, giving you the chance to explore your interests and put your skills to work. Many of our adult and pediatric clients—infants to the elderly—require advanced care, such as tracheostomy and ventilator management. So, if you have high-tech experience, we’d love to speak with you! If not, we offer paid training to RNs to advance your skills to the next level.
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing
*BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020*
*BAYADA was Voted Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018 & 2019*
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse